Saturday, April 30, 2011

Protecting the Paint Job!

Is the Hot sun playing a number on your clear coat?

Is your skin beginning to show your age? What can you do about it?

As car lovers, living in Florida is a dream come true for us! No winters full of salted, icy roads, no freeze and thaw on the paint job of our favorite vehicles…it’s great! However, the hot, strong sun can do a number on the car’s clear-coat if we don’t take steps to protect it.

 
Example: Your beautiful paint job spends most days in the sun while you’re at work. One day, you notice a few bubbles in the clear coat and a few weeks later you notice the bubbles flaking and peeling. Worst case scenario we see the beginnings of some rust. What do we do? We take major steps to protect that chassis and protect our investment by keeping them looking good.


Our face and skin is the same! With some basic maintenance, our own paint jobs will look great and healthier. I’ve discovered a great line of products that have reversed my own signs of aging. (Just ask my husband!)

As I came around the corner of turning 40 I noticed a little change in my own paint job and decided to do something about it. After six months of using these products I have been mistaken for my late 20’s frequently! Now I may be a little immature, but still I am taking that as a compliment and think my skin must looks great!

And what’s really great is this line of skin care is under the umbrella of the same products I use for taking care of my home and taking care of the inside of my body. Its a complementary brand.

As a part of the service to our clients, this month we are focusing on the benefits of our skin care line with this batch of products you can see the benefits.

Whether your issue is sun damage, sensitive skin, or just general maintenance, the right products can make all the difference in the world!

As a part of the service to our customers to be sure they get the benefits of the full line of products we are focusing on the Enfuselle line of products.

 
The complete system protects your skin from sun damage, sun spots, and even reduces wrinkles! Would you like to begin looking younger than older, like me? Give it a try for six months and see why I love them! If your spending money on department store brands, I guarantee you will save money on these products and see definite results!



 

If you've got the Drive, we've got the Vehicle!




The Skinny Grease Monkey is a project by Tess Brennan dedicated to writing useful blog posts for consumers about healthy weight loss & maintaining their human engine. Find out what it is really like to live a healthy life, by reading about our findings and discoveries. You’ll get the latest in healthy weight loss and health information, Grease Monkey Marketing promotes sound nutrition, ways to improve your success and a little bit of humor.

If you have topic ideas, feel free to request a story about the idea, after all, this site is just for you. You can subscribe to a weekly email newsletter by visiting our Smart Grease Monkey website and entering your email in the subscription area on the right pane of the web page or by adding us to your reader by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment