Sunday, April 10, 2011

The BEST birthday present ever!

The sun wasn't even up yet. First morning light was coming in through the sliders in the bedroom. I can hear the pitter-pat of her little feet as she runs from her room to ours. I force my eyes open to see her big hazel eyes sparkling in the darkness, the biggest smile ever, and to hear her say, in a whisper, "Happy Birthday Mommy!" My heart just melted. I reached over to wrap my arms around her and pulled her up onto the bed with us and she completely abandoned all resistance and melted into a full body hug with mommy! Thank you, Daddy, for giving me this perfect gift, four years ago. And for the athletic gear to wear when training for this 60 mile walk and to support my goal of being in better shape! I love my family and I am BLESSED!





The Skinny Grease Monkey is a project by Tess Brennan dedicated to writing useful blog posts for consumers about healthy weight loss & healthful living. Find out what it is really like to live a healthy life, by reading about our company. You’ll get the latest in healthy weight loss and health information, Grease Monkey Marketing promotes sound nutrition, ways to improve your success and a little bit of humor.


If you have topic ideas, feel free to request a story about the idea, after all, this site is just for you. You can subscribe to a weekly email newsletter by visiting our Smart Grease Monkey website and entering your email in the subscription area on the right pane of the web page or by adding us to your reader by subscribing to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment