Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It’s nice to have hips, and energy, again!


It’s been almost 4 years since the last time I was over 200 pounds, but I can still remember what it felt like. More than 4 years ago, I remember what it felt like 12 years ago, when I was over 200 pounds. (Lifeless and useless)


I remember having no energy, being miserable and feeling as if I was always depriving myself when I tried to lose weight. I tried the grapefruit diet, the cabbage diet, the South Beach diet, and many others. I would lose a few pounds, or even 20, then gain it back. After a week or two, if I lasted that long, I would become frustrated and give up because I felt as if I was missing out on the things I loved!


Each time I began to lose weight, I noticed my energy levels dropping until I would give up on the “diet of the month” and would gain back what I had lost plus some. No FUN riding the yo-yo.


After my last jump to 200+ pounds and my daughter was born, I began using the Cinch program and was so surprised at my fast weight loss! I discovered I had more energy than ever! The weight began dropping off at a steady rate, but more than that my clothes began dropping off, literally. I needed a belt to hold up pants that had fit before the pregnancy!


Tonight, I was playing with my 4 year old in the living room. I was using the hula-hoop and she was bouncing a balloon of it while I twirled it around my waist. I kept that hoop going through the whole length of my favorite song, “I’ve Got a Feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas.


My husband really enjoys my newly defined hips, but I was excited to be able to hula like I did when I was young!



If you would like to have hips and energy again, contact me, so we can get you staged & off and racing!


If you’ve got the Drive, We’ve got the Vehicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment