Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Use the Right Tool - (Just for fun)

I remember 18 years ago when I was trying to replace the thermostat on my Ford Taurus SHO. (That car was a pain in my tushy!)  Anyway, I was having difficulties getting a cast aluminum part off of the engine, so my friend came out to help... with his BFH (Big Fancy Hammer).  He got that cast aluminum part off, unfortunately in two different pieces. I did eventually forgive him. (He's now my husband.)

This story came to mind this past week as we set out on a long distance drive. I had armed myself with Energy Chews and Energy Tea for the trip and since I was driving the first leg, drank a double dose of the energy tea.  WRONG TOOL! LOL

Energy tea, while providing a very nice energy boost, does seem to contain some sort of diuretic properties - not good when wanting to last for many hours on the road without a pit stop. Silly woman. I did make it three hours into the drive before making the stop, but then switched to Energy Chews for the remainder of the trip.  The RIGHT TOOL for this application.


Please, be sure you have the right tool for the job!




If You've got the Drive, We've got the Vehicle!

No comments:

Post a Comment