Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Choosing a Wash - They aren't all the same.

When I was young, it didn't matter what car wash we used. Our cars were just a means of getting from point A to B. As I've matured, I've discovered there is a difference. I no longer use the fun, exciting locations with the giant round brushes because I know those brushes could be hiding a rock or something that could damage my paint. Instead, we choose to hand wash our vehicles with soap chosen specifically to protect the paint, fresh, clean buckets and sponges used only to wash the cars. We pay close attention to protect and baby our car's finish.

I take that same care when choosing the products we use on our own HUMAN Chassis. There are a multitude of products on the shelves. Sources tell us that the average woman uses 12 products a day, and the average man - 6. If I choose 12 products that each have just UNDER the maximum "allowed" of a toxin, then when it is multiplied .9x12= 10.8 TIMES the allowable limit of that toxin.

For this reason our family chooses to use products WITHOUT any of those toxins. Products researched & proven to work while protecting us and environment. Contact me to check out the products used in the Grease Monkey household at info@GreaseMonkeyMarketing.com

If you've got the Drive, We've got the Vehicle.

Personal Care Products

Hair Care Products

Skin Care Products

Baby Care Products

No comments:

Post a Comment