Thursday, July 7, 2011

Don't scratch my paint job!

As car lovers we are very careful about the paint job.  We teach our daughter that you don't touch vehicles, you don't lean on them and that it is important to pay attention when around them so as to protect that beautiful finish.

I am also very careful about the products I use on my own, personal chassis as well as on the chassis of my daughter.

Here is an 8 minute video talking about some issues facing the personal care issue and the common products many people choose to use.




In July and August, we will be focusing on some of these issues and alternatives to the things seen in this video.

If you've got the Drive, we've got the Vehicle.

Photo provided by Walt Haste, a personal friend and an excellent photographer.  Thank you, Walt!

No comments:

Post a Comment